Hot Dog Cart News for 2013

Hot Dog Cart News for 2013
Osborne's Dreammaker Hot Dog Carts Arrive Soon

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hot Dog Vendor Dream

Are you dreaming of becoming a hot dog vendor in 2010? Do you want to know how to go about buying the right hot dog cart or hurdling the never ending red tape of the health department? Do you know if you have specific zoning laws in your town? Do you know how to write a business plan? These are some of the steps that you will need to learn in order to run a successful hot dog cart vending business. You don't need to be a millionaire or a millionaire's kid either. I started my business on a loan from my 401K retirement plan, why not? It wasn't going anywhere and all of my business expenses including paying myself back was covered by the IRS as a postive investment. Why invest in me? Well, let me see... I am responsible for waking up every day and knowing what makes me happy. I am smart enough to know that if my life plan isn't working that I need to change plans, are you? Take a look at all of the information available to you at www.hotdogcartworld.com , www.willydogs.com, www.worldsbesthotdogcarts.com, www.uscarts.net, www.hotdogprofits.com , and best of all my own site www.hotdogcarts.com and see what you have been missing. Don't forget to read my own personal story on the about us page. Print out all of the hot dog cart vending business plans you can get your hands on. If you have to buy one, make sure that it is worth what you pay for it. Determine what your budget will be for starting your own business. In my experience, I have started up two restaurants, one full service breakfast and lunch and one just a hot dog deli of sorts, of each of these the lowest start up budget was $12,000.00 and the other just over $65,000.00. I had decided that I am not the type of person who can be a prisoner to the economy. I can't sit and wait and depend on marketing coupons to get people to know where my eatery is. I need to go where the people are, then I can get them to taste my delicate yummies and get them to depend on me like a puppy depends on their mother for food. I did just that for 10 years. I am now qualified to help you start your mobile food service business just like I did mine. Take that leap of faith, worst case scenario... you go back to work for someone else. An old saying out of a book I read, you can't run to second base if your foot is still on first can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment