Hot Dog Cart News for 2013

Hot Dog Cart News for 2013
Osborne's Dreammaker Hot Dog Carts Arrive Soon

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hot Dog Cart World

Wow, this is going to be amazing, I haven't been this excited since the inception of starting my own hot dog business back in 2000. I loved leaving the executive world of pantyhose and suits and venturing out on my own to see if people really did love my hot dogs as much as I did. Now, I am helping people start their own hot dog business and loving every minute of it. At Carts of America, Inc located at Ft Wayne Indiana all of my dreams are coming true. Not only have I accomplished the successful career of a hot dog vendor I have also helped many others to accomplish their dreams of being a hot dog vendor. Now, a new project on the burner. I hope all of my hot dog foodies will help. Your input will be immeasurable to say the least. I am starting a site called Hotdogcartworld.com this site is meant to bring together a support community for hot dog vendors and mobile food vendors. It will host a blog site to ask questions, get answers and input from those who would never stop to talk to you about the business on the street. You will be able to find liability insurance, business plans, website designs, logo and printed business materials everything from a -z in the hot dog industry will be coming together in the next few months on that site. I could use help, I can't do it alone. Let's help the next generation of hot dog vendors keep this occupation alive. Whether you have one of my carts... or you have a competitors cart, I don't care.. I will help you with your needs. After all, I am just a hot dog vendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment