Hot Dog Cart News for 2013

Hot Dog Cart News for 2013
Osborne's Dreammaker Hot Dog Carts Arrive Soon

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Purchasing a Mobile Hot Dog Cart

Although I may seem a bit one sided in this issue due to the fact that I sell quality made mobile food carts, I myself was in the position of being a buyer of a hot dog cart quite some time ago. The industry intrigued me. I didn't want to be like everyone else. Guess what? I am not even comparable to your average, street corner hot dog vendor. I am me. A girl hot dog vendor. Ten years ago a girl hot dog vending owner was rare. Oh yes, men owners may have used pretty girls to attract customers to their carts dressed in scanty clothing.... but girl owners? Not many. Nowadays, women are running large corporations as well as the corner hot dog stand. I would like to hear from all of the women hot dog business owners, big or small for a hobby or for a profit. Voice in.. and maybe one day if we can be successful hot dog vendors we will actually be seriously considered to run the country. Think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment