Hot Dog Cart News for 2013

Hot Dog Cart News for 2013
Osborne's Dreammaker Hot Dog Carts Arrive Soon

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Hot Dog Cart Business

Well, it's year 9 and running for my gourmet mobile hot dog cart business. People ask me why I call my cart a gourmet cart? The meat is deli fresh and I cook it up in a special way and serve it hot in my own style and flavor.. you will rarely see us serving up the same old menu item. Today's markets offer so many pre-cooked meats and items that a mobile food/hot dog vendor could really give their customers a good variety from shredded flavored meats to anything that looks like a frank. Frankly speaking the menu possibilities are unlimited only by your health department police. Our health department locally will allow us to re-heat pre-cooked non potentially hazardous foods, and we comply. Our food supplier, supplies us with a good selection of pub burgers, pre-cooked bratwurst, jalepeno sausages, shredded beef, whole cooked chicken breast.. virtually unlimited. Recently we tried a new item.. outstanding response. Have you ever tried honey sweet grilled corndogs? Yummy !! It's my new favorite item. Take care, the mobile business is fun. Get into it because you love the idea of it, enjoy the fun and the people you meet in the business. If you have fun, the money will come. I promise, it will come because people will see your passion for the business and they can't say no to a happy hot dog vendor no matter what your product is.

No comments:

Post a Comment