Hot Dog Cart News for 2013

Hot Dog Cart News for 2013
Osborne's Dreammaker Hot Dog Carts Arrive Soon

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

From Hot Dog Vendor to Hot Dog Cart Builder

You would think that if you were down for count, the count was 3 that your spirit would be a little crushed. After someone taking all that you have worked so hard to build for over a decade what would you be expected to do? I have been meaning to write a bit about this situation on my blog, get it out of my heart and soul and send it in a balloon or something, just let the feeling go for once and for all. After all, it's been almost a year. I am healthy and happy to be in a loving enviroment among friends who respect and know me. That I am thankful for. There is one thing that I am most thankful for, my husband and friend. James Osborne..he is brave, he is honest and he is the hardest working man I know. He may not be the most romantic man in the world..he doesn't buy me diamonds, he doesn't take me out for high class meals at fancy restaurants as a matter of fact he feels quite uncomfortable at those places.

So what does my husband do that makes him so special you ask? Let me tell you.... HE MAKES ME HOT DOG CARTS..not just any hot dog cart, but beautiful hot dog carts.

You see when all of my dreams were crushed by someone much bigger and richer than I he saw me cry...he wiped my tears and he cried with me when I lost my hot dog cart business due to making a deal with the devil. He wanted to fix it...he didn't know how. I gave up, I pursued another career leaving my old expertise behind due to pain and sorrow and added to the pain was the death of one of my good friends. I gave up, I stopped being the happy person I knew before I met this horrible fate. My trust was gone..... no promises came true.

This is my story, I have been waited a long time to tell it. I have been hurt very deeply by those I trusted with all I built, trust was destroyed a bit at a time until all that was left inside was hate. But my husband...the greatest man I know builds me hot dog carts and I love him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment