Hot Dog Cart News for 2013

Hot Dog Cart News for 2013
Osborne's Dreammaker Hot Dog Carts Arrive Soon

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What Hot Dogs do I use?

I can not tell you how many times a week, a month or a year that I am asked this same question. Does it matter what brand of hot dogs I use? Well, of course it does. Regardless of what some non hot dog lovin people think, quality, price and region matters. People in certain regions have come to trust and love brand names that are indigenous to their area. In Florida, people love Sabretts famous brand, in Penn people love Smith's hot dogs, in Chicago people love Vienna Beef hot dogs.

My favorite hot dog is Boars Head due to it's No cancer causing nitrates and no fillers, just high grade meat. These are sold in a continuous link, all connected like the old day vendors use to buy for their hot dog carts. They are commonly found in fresh markets and whole food stores. I also like the new angus beef hot dog from Oscar Myer meets. It is nitrate free too. I am not into "healthy foods" 100% of the time but I quit smoking years ago to live a little longer, to see my grandbabies grow up why would I choose to have proven cancer causing agents in my hot dogs?

You have to like the hot dog that you serve, if you would serve it to your family, friends and eat it as your hot dog of choice, it's the dog you should use. Yes, price consideration is important but backing your product quality is important too.

There are many things to consider in your new business, but your main choice should be quality food, after all that is what the industry is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment