Hot Dog Cart News for 2013

Hot Dog Cart News for 2013
Osborne's Dreammaker Hot Dog Carts Arrive Soon

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hot Dog Vendor Season Arrives

It's here, we can feel it in our bones. Hot Dog Cart season is upon us. I can hear the fabricators at Dog House Carts, Inc buzzing with excitement as the custom cart orders come in for the 2011 hot dog cart season and they determine how they will keep up with their orders. To see the quality carts come off the press is amazing. The new wood cart that was hand fabricated by an amazing wood craftsman out of Georgia is just amazing !! Talk about a touch of the past, this cart is nostalgic and speaks with measures of elegance. A Hot Dog cart that even makes me want to fire up the flames !!

My life is much different this season, as some that are close to me know that I am no longer acting (for now) as the Queen of weenies, I am making an honest living helping those with skin care battles win their war. I am now a Indiana State Licensed Esthetician and perform microdermabrasions, chemical peels and constantly research methods commonly only derived from the fountain of youth. My new website is up and running now and the new business promises to be awesome. See me at http://www.behindenemylinesllc.com not only does this name depict what we sometimes feel when we are hiding behind a face that has seen too much sun in it's years, acne concerns, dryness, aging and just looking like we are tired beyond our years. I can turn back time with tried and true methods of anti youth serums, and procedures that make you feel and look younger.

However, I do volunteer to run a hot dog cart from time to time, show up for a now and then again lesson to new vendors in starting up and running their new business. Menu consulting for new hot dog vendors and cost analysis which in this age in time is ever so important. I am also currently contemplating reving up my ebay store where I sell those hard to find vendor accessories. Dog House Carts, Inc of Indiana has agreed to provide me with custom made accessories, swing away grills that attach in tow to your push bar and drop in condiment shelves. They have amazing equipment drawers with cam locks that are both secure and storage in their carts that I only dreamed of being a vendor. I don't know about you but the packing and unpacking of all of my supplies when I did an event to keep them from bouncing all over in my cart...gets old, real soon. The guys at Dog House Carts, Inc have solved those storage problems. And much much more, when I want a hot dog cart that is girl friendly I think of the models that are fabricated at Dog House Carts, Inc because they don't expect you to lean over a hot steam table to get to your on board cooler.. they have inovated a cooler that slides out so that you can easily get to your products without being burnt or worrying about setting something on a surface that you have to move on the top of the cooler every time you want to open it. I love the guys at Dog House Carts, Inc. That just may be because one of them is my husband James Osborne and Engineer, Hot Dog Cart Designer...Steve Schaefer. These guys really now how to make a vendor happy.

Jim and Steve would love it if you checked out their site, http://doghousecarts.com as they grow and progress. And if you need colored cart you should check them out. Wow, these carts are cherry red and bright yellow.....nice and the best thing is that they don't cost any more money. Give their sales department a call and talk to Greg Price about getting your amazing new cart.

And if you want to be the best looking hot dog vendor in the field, come see me.... I will make you look brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment